Playing regular rugby and Tuesday night training is a great way to get fit, develop your rugby skills, meet new people (or catch up with friends) and have some fun throwing a ball around at Woolmer Hill Sports Club. Not only that, we play competitive rugby in both Surrey League and Cup competitions, but if you need convincing then get this.......
- We have a great squad of players !
- We have an experienced and qualified team of Coaches !
- We have a strong tradition of touring both near and far to play matches !
- We have amazing playing facilities with 5 first class pitches !
- We play regularly in league, cup and friendly matches !
- We have great a great social scene and a great Club House !
Above all, we have a legion of active volunteers who love their rugby supporting Minis, Juniors, Colts and Men's Seniors and Women's Touch Rugby every week!
See you at pre-season training at 7.30pm onwards from Tuesday, 9th July'19 at Woolmer Hill Sports Ground !!!!
For further details call Dan Brockhurst, Head Coach on 07885 979891 or James Brodie, Team Manager on 07788 723996