The Colts & Senior section of the Club is growing and there's a need for a Physiotherapist & Lead First Aider to support matches (mostly Saturdays) and training sessions (mostly Tuesday evenings), but open to flexibility.
The role is to provide clinical care in the field of physiotherapy, encompassing physiotherapy assessment, treatment and management of all Senior players and Coaches. A brief summary of duties as follows:
- Ensure all aspects of player care are monitored including prehab, rehab, assessments and treatment.
- Act independently to assess, analyse and provide a clinical diagnosis for all injured players to determine their need for physiotherapy intervention
- Act independently to plan, implement, evaluate, treat and progress player care to maximise rehabilitation potential.
- Manage caseload of players effectively and efficiently.
- Produce regular reports of player injury status.
- Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and meet professional standards.
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate clinical guidelines ensuring clinical effectiveness to optimise player care.
- Comply with health, safety and other regulations.
- Develop and update clinical knowledge and skills to ensure delivery of evidence-based care.
- Communicate with the Director of Rugby, Team Manager and Head Coach with regards to injury and fitness status of all players on a regular basis
The role is subject to a professional contract between the individual and the Club and will include financial compensation and expenses for their time and effort.
If you're interested, please contact Darrell King, Director of Rugby either via email (email@example.com or call 07759272452).